Saturday, November 21st, 2014
1: Pan seared Tuna filet (medium rare) sautéed in an Arugula & Almond Pesto sauce topped off with Broccolini, Wild Mushrooms & Roma tomatoes served over your choice of house made pasta. 19.99
2: Shrimp & Andouille Sausage sautéed with Portabella Mushrooms, Red Bell Peppers & Green Onions in a Ghost Pepper-Mango cream sauce served over your choice of house made pasta. 18.99
Ravioli of the Day: Spinach and Garlic stuffed ravioli topped with Flash Fried Brussel Sprouts and a Sundried Tomato Alfredo sauce. 15.99
As always, Happy Hour 7 days a week from 4:30 to 7 = $3 house wine and house liquor, $2 select domestics, and $5 Specialty Cocktails.
- Avery Ellie’s Brown Ale, Boulder, CO $5.00 (Good ALL YEAR LONG!)
- Allagash White, Belgian-style Wheat Beer, Portland, MN $6.00
- Westbrook White Thai, Mt. Pleasant, SC $5.50
Grapefruit Mojito Finlandia Grapefruit vodka with sugar muddled fresh ruby red grapefruit and mint topped with Fresca $7.25
Cucumber Basil Gimlet Fresh Basil, cucumber & lime muddled with sugar shaken with gin and topped with soda $7.00
Cilantro & Mint Margarita Fresh Cilantro, mint and lime muddled with agave nectar and served on the rocks with blue agave tequila $7.50
- Acrobat Rosé of Pinot Noir, Oregon $8.75 $35.00 (THE new IT thang…and for good reason. MUST TRY THIS WINE)
Borgo Conventi, Sauvignon Blanc DOC, Collio, Italy $9.50 $37.00 (good choice for those of you who like a big, unoaked chardonnay)
- Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc/Viognier, Napa, CA $9.00 $37.00 (super Summer wine. Floral and light, but not too sweet.)
BOOK NOW for your large party!We take reservations for parties of 6 or more. You can also book the Private Dining Room at NO CHARGE for parties of 12-16.Call today and get your group on the books!