Friday, May 24th, 2013
1: 8oz filet of pan seared Yellowfin Tuna sautéed with Asparagus, Artichoke Hearts, Portabella Mushrooms tossed in a lite peppadew pesto cream sauce over your choice of house made pasta. $19.99
2: Seafood Piccata – Shrimp, Scallops & Mussels sautéed with Broccolini and Red Bell Peppers finished in a zesty white wine lemon-caper butter sauce served over your choice of house made pasta $18.99
Ravioli of the Day: Chicken & Spinach stuffed ravioli topped off with Wild Mushrooms in a goat cheese basil marinara sauce $15.99
The Reggie Sullivan Trio will not be with us throughout May But, he and his band are touring across the country. So, while we will miss them…we are super excited for their success. They deserve it!
NEW WINE, BEER, COCKTAIL LIST DEBUTS TONIGHT!
We’ve added some GREAT new beers. Check it out:
- Blue Moon Belgium White Ale, Golden, CO $4.50
- Westbrook White Thai, Mt. Pleasant, SC $5.25
- Left Hand Milk Stout, Longmont, CO $5.25
- Bell’s Oberon Ale, Kalamazoo, MI $5.00
- Bell’s Two Hearted IPA, Kalamazoo, MI $5.50
- Highland Gaelic Amber Ale, Asheville, NC $5.25
And how ’bout these GREAT, hand-picked wine selections just for Summer!
- A to Z Rose of Sangiovese, Oregon $7.50 glass $30.00 bottle
- JM Fonseca Twin Vines Vinho Verde, Portugal $6.75 glass $25.00 bottle
- Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc/Viognier $9.00 glass $37.00 bottle
- Los Vascos Unoaked Chardonnay, les domaines barons de Rothschild, Colchagua Valley, Chile $6.75 glass $25.00 bottle
- Joel Gott Sauvignon Blanc, CA $7.50 glass $30.00 bottle
We have just introduced our NEW dinner menu.
Join us this week, and be the first to try some amazing NEW dishes.
Here are some of the NEW items we’ll be serving up:
Chicken Bacon Caesar Salad Romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese, bacon & croutons tossed in our house made Caesar dressing and topped with your choice of pan sauteed or fried chicken.
Bacon Wrapped Scallops Appetizer 6 southeastern wild caught bay scallops wrapped in bacon and served with a sriracha slaw.
PF Crabcakes Two house made jumbo lump crab cakes served on a bed of portabella mushrooms and fresh spinach sauteed with our roasted red pepper cream sauce and served over your choice of pasta.
Salmon Fresca: filet of Salmon pan sauteed with bacon, fresh haricot verts, zucchini, squash and red peppers topped with a lemon butter sauce served over your choice of pasta.
We will be introducing a NEW beer, wine and specialty cocktail menu, Tuesday, May 14th.
To download the FULL NEW DINNER MENU, click on the DINNER MENU tab.
A lot going on the next few weeks. Make sure you stop by and check out all the great NEW things we are cookin’ up.
Happy Hour 7 days a week from 4:30 to 7:
$3 House wine and house liquor, $2 select domestics, and $5 Specialty Cocktails
If you would like to reserve our private dining room for a large party (12-16 people) give us a call at 803.787.1838. It books up fast!
Check out our take out and catering menus (including our Family Values meals that serve four to six people).